The Sacred Heart College Memorial Chapel is a dedicated sacred building, opened and blessed in 1924, as a memorial to the Old Collegians who lost their lives in the First World War.
The Chapel has been an integral part of College life throughout its history.
The College welcomes enquiries from Old Collegians, College family members and other community members who wish to use this beautiful facility as the setting for their marriage ceremony.
For all enquiries please contact:
Ph: 8350 2500 (weekdays during school term only)