Sacred Heart College offers an online Device Portal to enable students across the College to access quality products to assist with their learning.
Champagnat Campus (Years 7 – 9)
All students in Years 7 – 9 are required to purchase and/or bring a Chromebook as part of their day-to-day learning requirements. The purchase of a Chromebook is the responsibility of the parents/guardians and is to be completed using the portal below.
Marcellin Campus (Years 10 – 12)
All new students starting in Years 10 – 12 are required to bring a digital device on which to perform their studies. The responsibility for purchasing a device lies with parents/guardians. Sacred Heart College recommends that students bring a Chromebook as their preferred digital device, which can be purchased via the device portal below.
If an alternative device is chosen, it must comply with the following requirements:
- Runs one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 or later (excluding Windows 10 S)
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Chrome OS (Chromebook)
- 5GHz WiFi network capable (this condition is met if the device lists 802.11ac compatibility)
- Runs a current version of Google Chrome (internet browser)
- Runs a current and supported anti-virus software.
- Can install a trusted root certificate. This is to allow internet filtering while at the College.
- Survives all day on a single charge. Chargers are not to be brought to the College for use during the day.