Sacred Heart College offers an online Device Portal to enable students across the College to access quality products to assist with their learning.
Champagnat Campus (Years 7 – 9)
All students in Years 7 – 9 are required to bring a Chromebook as part of their day-to-day school requirements. The purchase of a Chromebook is the responsibility of the parents/guardians and is to be completed using the portal below.
Marcellin Campus (Years 10 – 12)
All new students starting in Years 10 – 12 are required to bring a digital device as part of their day-to-day school requirements. The College recommends that students select a Chromebook as it meets all operational requirements of the College at an attractive price point. The purchase of a Chromebook will be the responsibility of the parents/guardians and can be completed using the portal below.
Alternatively, Marcellin students can choose a device that complies with the following list of requirements:
- Runs one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 or later with a minimum of 8Gb RAM (memory) with SSD type disk
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Chrome OS (Chromebook)
- 5GHz WiFi network capable
- Has a current version of Google Chrome installed
- Runs a current and supported anti-virus software
- Allows a trusted root certificate to be installed. This is to enable the College to filer the internet while at the College.
- Survives all day on a single charge. Chargers are not to be bought to the College for use during the day.