- Position of Responsibility (POR 4)
- 4 year appointment: 1 February 2021 – 31 January 2025
- Time release: 3 teaching lines + homeroom
- Permanent full-time substantive teaching position
The Director of Marist Mission will oversee all components of Marist identity and mission, and the facilitation of opportunities for faith formation and liturgical engagement for students through their senior secondary years. They will foster a culture of spiritual and apostolic companionship within the Sacred Heart community.
Applications must include:
- Sacred Heart College Application for Employment Form;
- Letter of Application (up to 3 pages) addressing the key areas of the Position Information Document;
- Current Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages)
Please address applications to Steve Byrne, Principal, and submit via email to Human Resources: email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 26 October 2020 at 9.00am.