- Commencing January 2020
- Replacement – Term 1, 2020
- 1.00 FTE – 5 Teaching lines & Homeroom
The successful applicant will be qualified, skilled and experienced in teaching Science (Year 10) and Furniture Construction (Year 10).
Please include a Letter of Application (up to 3 pages) addressing the key areas of the Position Information Document, as well as the following selection criteria –
- Demonstrate a commitment to uphold and contribute to the Catholic and Marist ethos of Sacred Heart College.
- Apply a strong knowledge of curriculum and contemporary pedagogical practices that support quality learning for students
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and inclusive of all students
- Develop a positive learning environment, which promotes student wellbeing and personal responsibility.
- Work collaboratively to plan, teach and assess learning with colleagues in a team environment.
- Possess highly effective communication and interpersonal skills in developing positive and collaborative relationships with students, colleagues, parents and the broader community
- A full overview of the key responsibilities and essential personal and professional skills required found within the Position Information Document (PID).
Experience in teaching Research Project and/or other Learning Areas will be considered advantageous.
Applications must include:
- Sacred Heart College – Application for Employment Form;
- Letter of Application (up to 3 pages) addressing the key areas of work outlined in the Position Information Document;
- Current Resume.
Applications close on Tuesday 12 November at 4.00pm and must be sent via email to:
Human Resources Coordinator