Enrolling at Sacred Heart
We thank you for considering Sacred Heart College for your child's education. For more than 120 years, Sacred Heart has been educating young people in a spirit of audacity and hope, providing each individual with a variety of educational, spiritual and character-building opportunities.
From 2019, our main entry point for enrolment is boys and girls in Year 7. However applications for enrolment are invited at all year levels.
How to Enrol
We encourage interested families to lodge an Application for Enrolment as early as possible. Your decision to enrol your child at Sacred Heart can be made easier by following the process below:
1. Request a Prospectus to be mailed to you.
2. Join us for a College Tour. This will enable you to visit the Middle or Senior School on a normal school day, meet with staff, tour our facilities and see the school in action.
3. Complete an Application for Enrolment Form. Completed application forms, along with copies of the most recent school reports and a copy of the prospective student's birth certificate, are to be sent to the Registrar:
Sacred Heart College
28 Percy Avenue
Mitchell Park 5043
4. Please familiarise yourself with the College's Enrolment Policy.
5. Prospective students and their parents will be required to attend an interview with a member of the College Leadership Team prior to acceptance for enrolment.
6. Acceptance of Offer
Families will be notified of their placement via receipt of a Letter of Offer.
For further information or assistance with your application, please contact the Registrar:
P: (08) 8275 5903