Staff who undertake employment at Sacred Heart College agree to support the principles of Catholic and Marist education.
This acknowledges the need to model values consistent with Gospel teaching, a willingness to give witness to the distinctive and rich tradition of the Marist Brothers, and a capacity to identify with and respond to the services that the school provides.
Receptionist (Senior School)
ESO Temporary Part-time, 21.5 hours per week, commencing 19 March - 21 December, 2018.
Please refer to Position Information Document.
Applications close 9am, Thursday 1 March, 2018.
How to Apply
All applicants, please
- Read the Privacy Information for Prospective Applicants click here
- Read the Code of Conduct for Staff Employed in Catholic Education SA click here
- Complete the SHC Application for Employment Form (4 pages) click here
- Include a Cover Letter and Brief Statement addressing the Position Information Document, Key Areas of Work (3 pages maximum)
- Include a Resume (4 pages maximum)
- Send your application (11 pages maximum in total)
- If posting a hard-copy of your application, please enclose 3 full copies
- Please note the application closing date on the advertisement
- Please note the contact person for enquiries on the advertisement
Email applications to: email@example.com
Or post applications to: Sue Moss, Human Resources Coordinator
Sacred Heart College
195 Brighton Road, Somerton Park SA 5044
Please be advised that all applicants will receive an email within 48 hours acknowledging receipt of your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 business days following the advertised closing date.
Temporary Relief Teaching (TRT)
Expressions of interest in relief work at Sacred Heart College are always welcome.
Marymount Campus (Girls Years 6-9)
Please email enquiries, together with a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Mary Fieldhouse, Daily Organiser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School (Boys Years 6 - 9)
Please email enquiries, together with a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Lauren Wagner, TRT Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Senior School (Years 10 - 12)
Please email enquiries together with the Application Form for TRT, a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Sue Moss, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.