Sacred Heart College provides a professional, dynamic and friendly workplace, committed to recruiting and retaining high calibre staff across all areas of the College. Staff employed at Sacred Heart College support the principles of Catholic and Marist education.
Vacancies are also advertised on the Catholic Education SA website.
Business & Enterprise, Research Project & Religious Education Teacher (Senior School) (Term duration amended on 13-6-18)
1.00 FTE Replacement Position - Week 1 - 5, Term 3, 2018 (Commence Monday 23 July 2018 until 24 August 2018)
Please refer to Position Information Document
Applications close 9.00am on Monday 25 June, 2018, must include Application for Employment and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sacred Heart College, 195 Brighton Road, SOMERTON PARK SA 5044
How to Apply
All applicants, please
- Read the Privacy Information for Prospective Applicants click here
- Read the Code of Conduct for Staff Employed in Catholic Education SA click here
- Complete the SHC Application for Employment Form (4 pages) listed with position above.
- Include a Cover Letter and Brief Statement addressing the Position Information Document & Key Areas of Work (3 pages maximum)
- Send your application (7 pages)
- If posting a hard-copy of your application, please enclose 3 full copies
- Please note the application closing date on the advertisement
- Please note the contact person for enquiries on the advertisement
Email applications to: Contact listed with position above
Or post applications to: Sacred Heart College
195 Brighton Road
Somerton Park SA 5044
Please be advised that all applicants will receive an email within 48 hours acknowledging receipt of your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 business days following the advertised closing date.
Temporary Relief Teaching (TRT)
Expressions of interest in relief work at Sacred Heart College are always welcome.
Marymount Campus (Girls Years 6-9)
Please email enquiries, together with a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Mary Fieldhouse, Daily Organiser, at email@example.com.
Middle School (Boys Years 6 - 9)
Please email enquiries, together with a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Lauren Wagner, TRT Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior School (Years 10 - 12)
Please email enquiries together with the Application Form for TRT, a current CV outlining teaching experience, availability and contact details to Human Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com.