What is SEQTA Engage?
SEQTA Engage is a powerful tool for parents/caregivers providing an overview of their child’s learning. It also provides a communication channel for parents and teachers enabling greater collaboration and hopefully enhanced learning outcomes for students.
SEQTA Engage allows you to:
- Access an overview of learning for each subject your child studies in accordance with the Australian Curriculum (Years 7 – 10)
- Monitor your child’s learning progress as their assessments are marked by teachers
- Access your child’s future academic reports
- Send and receive emails, from teachers and College staff
- View your child’s unresolved absences and lateness information
- See what’s happening in daily notices
How do I login to SEQTA Engage?
Your access to SEQTA Engage begins on receipt of an email from the College. This individualised email invites you to set up a SEQTA Engage account with the College. A link is available for download, providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to access SEQTA Engage from a personal computer or through the SEQTA Engage mobile app.
If you already have your username and password, you can access SEQTA Engage by clicking here.
When using the SEQTA Engage app, enter the following URL when using Manual Setup: https://engage.shc.sa.edu.au
What if I require further assistance?
For SEQTA Engage support, please submit a request here